Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Getting Ready For Christmas... IN Stptember


Good Evening to you all,

Last Week my mother came up with the idea for an " Old Fashioned Christmas". So for the past week i have been looking for just the right things to make mt wonderful family. At first it was just going to be make what ever you want kind of a deal, but now it is a Somewhat civil war gift Christmas. The hardest thing do decide will be what to make my daddy and brother. What do you make Guys for a Christmas gift?? One of my sisters already has this planned... She will be making fur lined house slippers with stitching on it.

Here are the ideas i have thus far...

Mom, Wrapper, a Bonnet , A set of underpinnings ( new chemise, drawers, under and over pettis, corset cover, embroidered stockings, and under sleeves) that's all i have for mummy...

Daddy, A VERY loud vest and maybe matching Pants i do not know this yet.

Leigh, wants a wrapper ( she has everything just needs someone like me to put it together for her), a sheer dress, but i realllly want to make her a swiss body and a mesh bodice. I know what you are thinking... Crazy right, well i will not get into tooo much detail right now about that. Maybe a new taffeta skirt.

Buster, Yes he is my brother, the problem with him is he wants things that he will be growing out of as soon as i am done with them. So we shall see what i will be doing for him.

Paige, my pet. I want to make her a swiss waist and a taffeta skirt. Heaven forbid that she and leigh will match... But it would be very cute...

Last but certainly not least...

Daniel, My amazing loving Boyfriend. I will ( knock on wood) be making him a Lounging- smoking Jacket ( No he does not smoke, but it will just be to look epic). I have found the fabric. And will be prcking it up on friday. So i will post a photo or two of the fabric! I really hope he is not reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment